Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any people like to hang out in viet pubs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any people like to hang out in viet pubs?

Recently keep hanging out at viet pubs in joo chiat or geylang. Overall more economical compared to going disco

ya got sometimes i go joo chiat pebbles pub drink till 11 then go home reporting.

Comment

but fun meh joo chiat? how much is the damage and what level of fun is there

Comment

but chio ma the girls now? used to hangout in joo chiat last time back in 2000s

Comment

Originally posted by hongshun View Post
          but chio ma the girls now? used to hangout in joo chiat last time back in 2000s
          very chio now the viet there. Viets now has evolve from ugly caterpillar to beautiful butterfly. But the market start to spoil already if you have been to gossip at st james. people start giving them alot alot of flower.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddyloh View Post

very chio now the viet there. Viets now has evolve from ugly caterpillar to beautiful butterfly. But the market start to spoil already if you have been to gossip at st james. people start giving them alot alot of flower.
            Its because their plastic surgery doctor has become better. but their boobs all also look so fake man

Comment

Can try go mask 51 there the viets chio can hug hug all this also. But i rather u go to KTV like ace or second club. The level of fun is more compared to those pubs

Comment

Got outing together? willing share cost heehee in love with viets now rather than thai who think so highly of themself now

Comment

Last time use to hang out at geylang viet pub at lor 42. Kind of fun used to fuck the viets there for free. but now i heard the price to dabao them can reach $300. went to Ksp the viet girl quote me $250 short time i was like nbcb so expensive i go online kio kway better

Comment

Originally posted by TiantianTiong View Post
                    Last time use to hang out at geylang viet pub at lor 42. Kind of fun used to fuck the viets there for free. but now i heard the price to dabao them can reach $300. went to Ksp the viet girl quote me $250 short time i was like nbcb so expensive i go online kio kway better
                    Wow thats seems extremely pricey man.

Comment

155 pub and pebbles those viet girls always jumble around but overall i think is economical but not so fun la

Comment

At where ah? I remember I young time got go A gun before then I finger the viet at some dark corners. Now got any Pinoy pubs recommend

Comment

Working...
                        X