Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looker's Music cafe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looker's Music cafe

    Lorong 28 geylang (0.47 mi)
    Singapore 389466
    Get Directions


    Opens at 7:00 PM
    Last edited by umbrellalim01; 07-08-2018, 09:04 PM.

  • #2
    This place beer for two tower is only $138.
    Girls bout 15-18 thai singers only no models. Smallest flower $10 think the only club that can give 10 now

    Comment


    • #3
      Ya used to like this place but fk up now the girl work there go there flower her $200 no come find me but she got big fish ccb

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sexfanatic View Post
        This place beer for two tower is only $138.
        Girls bout 15-18 thai singers only no models. Smallest flower $10 think the only club that can give 10 now
        Aiya went there few times, always gt ppl spolit market hang 50 to 200. Cheap meh?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tescolotus View Post
          Ya used to like this place but fk up now the girl work there go there flower her $200 no come find me but she got big fish ccb
          Aiya must be a big regular la bro. 200 big fuck meh?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Gigiboy View Post

            Aiya must be a big regular la bro. 200 big fuck meh?
            200 its quite alot money should have use it to eat crab Kio Kway better

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tushy View Post

              200 its quite alot money should have use it to eat crab Kio Kway better
              Totally agreed. Lame sia

              Comment


              • #8
                Great post

                Comment


                • #9
                  Cheap beer!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X