Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been to posh13 KTV at peninsula ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been to posh13 KTV at peninsula ??

Been there last night with friends, Was Super Surprise to see Got angmoh girls working in a KTV lounge. Without Hesitating i immediately Choose the Angmoh girls Whats make me mad is that the angmoh girl cannot hanky panky i put my hand around her waist she try to shun away from me. When i wan to touch her thighs she push away my hand. It was definitely a shocking experience for me. So badly traumatize that i have to find other viets girls there to smoothe myself

Originally posted by Jayden0189 View Post
    Been there last night with friends, Was Super Surprise to see Got angmoh girls working in a KTV lounge. Without Hesitating i immediately Choose the Angmoh girls Whats make me mad is that the angmoh girl cannot hanky panky i put my hand around her waist she try to shun away from me. When i wan to touch her thighs she push away my hand. It was definitely a shocking experience for me. So badly traumatize that i have to find other viets girls there to smoothe myself
    Was quite a regular there. Tried the russian girls before strictly not much actions just talking and drinking.
    But the russian there really quite a SYT with good figure tall and slim.
    Maybe you should try put in more effort instead of being straight forward.

Comment

Got angmoh girls work in KTV one meh. I only know of one club at orchard tower got angmoh dancer only called naughty girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayden0189 View Post
        Seems like the chionging scene needs to change new type of girls man. Enough of china viets thai to be honest. Angmoh girls seems like a new Fresh things man

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg View Post

Seems like the chionging scene needs to change new type of girls man. Enough of china viets thai to be honest. Angmoh girls seems like a new Fresh things man
          Kinda of agreed with that. Back then during the 2000's so many people feeling love from thai and viet girls. Falling in love with thai girls was such a exciting and fresh things for us back then

Comment

Super hate to go ktv now actually super SOP girls ride on you touch you then when u wan to go off already keep pek you give the mama-san or papa-san $50 sibei irritating. dont give also like no standard. For posh 13 is one papa san, Wan to give him $30 waiter down there keep pek say papa san is at least $50. CB not like the papa san hug me or what. sibei dulan boycott this place

Comment

Originally posted by UseeiseeU View Post
              Super hate to go ktv now actually super SOP girls ride on you touch you then when u wan to go off already keep pek you give the mama-san or papa-san $50 sibei irritating. dont give also like no standard. For posh 13 is one papa san, Wan to give him $30 waiter down there keep pek say papa san is at least $50. CB not like the papa san hug me or what. sibei dulan boycott this place
              Hmm if every customer gives papa san $50 that guy not super rich le?? one day on a estimation got at least 6 people will give so its $300 including his pay would be maybe $400. So one month on a estimation figure would be 11k? wow amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Yeos17 View Post

Hmm if every customer gives papa san $50 that guy not super rich le?? one day on a estimation got at least 6 people will give so its $300 including his pay would be maybe $400. So one month on a estimation figure would be 11k? wow amazing
                Ok your estimated figure really shocked me. Didnt think of it that far yet. Working my ass off also dont get that amount a month feel so shitty man

Comment

Thats why our money always go to SG so called " foreign talents" whereelse they took our money to spend in their country so we SG people starts to get poorer. Maybe one day SG girls will get to go Thailand or vietnam to work coyote or model.

Comment

Originally posted by Boogeyman View Post
                    Thats why our money always go to SG so called " foreign talents" whereelse they took our money to spend in their country so we SG people starts to get poorer. Maybe one day SG girls will get to go Thailand or vietnam to work coyote or model.
                    Sometime we had to respect them its not easy to come to sg and getting touched by uncles like me and drink so much of beer a night. Can u withstand one whole month of drinking?? But viet girls dont drink much so i think its quite stupid to get go to viet joints.

Comment

Just tried that place recently then got one viet girl keep on want to KC trap me say like me la say i ham la ask me come find her then dabao her.

Comment

Should try go patronise level 9 club at Lee kai house.
                        see the girls Neh Neh Wan come out le
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1040.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	876.9 KB
ID:	1783

Comment

Originally posted by TiantianTiong View Post
                          Should try go patronise level 9 club at Lee kai house.
                          see the girls Neh Neh Wan come out le
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1040.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	876.9 KB
ID:	1783
                          Some serious questions guys. Do you ever wonder now the viets girls they all look the same tall tall slim slim white white boobs hard hard those kind

Comment

Originally posted by Sexfanatic View Post

Some serious questions guys. Do you ever wonder now the viets girls they all look the same tall tall slim slim white white boobs hard hard those kind
                            Maybe their doctor is the same ba? Same cheap surgery that's why the breast so stiff

Comment

Working...
                            X