Lido KTV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lido KTV

Recently went into this ktv super grand the place BUT super expensive. Actually wanted to go to SG Pixie yesterday but super full and alot people saw a group of koreans going up so decided to follow them see got what kangtao not. went into the ktv with my friends open a bottle of cordon bleu end up the bill come $1k plus for the one bottle. We all damn stunned but come already no choice wanted to choose girls ask the mummy how much the tips here tell me $300 - $500 one girl. THinking got kangtao because so expensive end up the girls are not playable compare to cheap viets ktv joints. But lido palace the girls damn chio got SG, Malaysians and korea. If u baller can go there try xian them.

lol there sure very expensive de but girl really chio. u go down the basement 2 all park super car is go lido on top play one

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond View Post
      Recently went into this ktv super grand the place BUT super expensive. Actually wanted to go to SG Pixie yesterday but super full and alot people saw a group of koreans going up so decided to follow them see got what kangtao not. went into the ktv with my friends open a bottle of cordon bleu end up the bill come $1k plus for the one bottle. We all damn stunned but come already no choice wanted to choose girls ask the mummy how much the tips here tell me $300 - $500 one girl. THinking got kangtao because so expensive end up the girls are not playable compare to cheap viets ktv joints. But lido palace the girls damn chio got SG, Malaysians and korea. If u baller can go there try xian them.
      Was wondering if the tips $500 for the girl then mama tips how much sia. If so expensive rather i go supreme spend more shiok still got happening inside the room

Comment

Originally posted by Sexfanatic View Post

Was wondering if the tips $500 for the girl then mama tips how much sia. If so expensive rather i go supreme spend more shiok still got happening inside the room
        Haha but vietnam girls better War with helmets on. Quite dangerous

Comment

Well I do frequent those places due to work related purposes but of course not I foot the bill. I have a boss who is in his early 40's like to frequent this type of places such as palace 8. Everyday he would force me to accompany him to those joints. This type of posh place has also let me see the true Colour of human nature which is money can be bought with Everything. I once saw him paying a girl $8000 to have only a ONS.

Comment

Working...
          X