Miss those old thai disco feel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss those old thai disco feel

Quited going thai disco now because thai girls all sing english song dont know what they singing also. Last time always go orchard plaza Nvl so fun with all those old thai songs

Originally posted by Xuanwei View Post
    Quited going thai disco now because thai girls all sing english song dont know what they singing also. Last time always go orchard plaza Nvl so fun with all those old thai songs
    Yeap back in those days thai disco were more fun compared to now. Used to See my friend never even buy LD for thai girls yet can Dabao them home.

Comment

Originally posted by RakTeeSud View Post

Yeap back in those days thai disco were more fun compared to now. Used to See my friend never even buy LD for thai girls yet can Dabao them home.
      Last time can la but now many Singaporean spoil market F them le then MIA. They know we only want to F only so they hang one price once you reach that price you can dabao them le

Comment

Hahaha somehow i feel Malaysians they got more standard than our singapore chiongster. Wan cheap still wan dua liap ni

Comment

Originally posted by ChiongsterisMyStyle View Post
          Hahaha somehow i feel Malaysians they got more standard than our singapore chiongster. Wan cheap still wan dua liap ni
          Been to KL thai disco the malaysians definitely can hang more than we SG people. But maybe they still greener than us in this scene

Comment

Originally posted by Tushy View Post

Been to KL thai disco the malaysians definitely can hang more than we SG people. But maybe they still greener than us in this scene
            Thai disco in malaysia Started earlier than SG to be exact but their country big so starting to spread around the region of their country now. Its just like a virus thai girl coming to your country Swarm your sperm and money away then go back to their country. Now SG Like poor already no more big ballers

Comment

Originally posted by Ahbear View Post

Thai disco in malaysia Started earlier than SG to be exact but their country big so starting to spread around the region of their country now. Its just like a virus thai girl coming to your country Swarm your sperm and money away then go back to their country. Now SG Like poor already no more big ballers
              Hahaha this is a funny example bro. But Malaysians they really talk love to those girls, i happen to know one thai girl working at JB paragon hotel the thai club and i been to KL to find my malaysian friend. i was drunk so i drunk text her wanna come up to KL, She said ok then she ask one malaysians customer fetch her up to KL. The customer think that fetch her le got kangtao but end up fetch her to me. kinda pity the guy ( no offense to malaysian here)

Comment

Originally posted by ChiongsterisMyStyle View Post

Hahaha this is a funny example bro. But Malaysians they really talk love to those girls, i happen to know one thai girl working at JB paragon hotel the thai club and i been to KL to find my malaysian friend. i was drunk so i drunk text her wanna come up to KL, She said ok then she ask one malaysians customer fetch her up to KL. The customer think that fetch her le got kangtao but end up fetch her to me. kinda pity the guy ( no offense to malaysian here)
                So geng meh wor bro

Comment

Originally posted by Ahbear View Post

Lol ya lo i feel that thai girls are like getting richer, They build their own house own car in BKK but we spend money on flower have credit card debts ML debts so many problem

Comment

Yeap miss those V4 days at windsor hotel. So much more enjoyable and many girls compare to now our thai disco in SG girl so cui wear till so many shirt. Boring

Comment

Originally posted by umbrellalim01 View Post
                      Yeap miss those V4 days at windsor hotel. So much more enjoyable and many girls compare to now our thai disco in SG girl so cui wear till so many shirt. Boring
                      Oh yeah most people who live in the east will patronise that place. The early stage of thai disco especially when those thai singers sing Teeruk and ruk sam sao this song everybody feeling love.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallucination View Post

Oh yeah most people who live in the east will patronise that place. The early stage of thai disco especially when those thai singers sing Teeruk and ruk sam sao this song everybody feeling love.
                        Oh yeah those will the days man. Damn son but now so stupid sing what english song dont know what they singing also.

Comment

Originally posted by DesmondBrand View Post

Oh yeah those will the days man. Damn son but now so stupid sing what english song dont know what they singing also.
                          Lj like thai song u understand what they singing? dont funny leh

Comment

Maybe the feel is gone because there are viets girl korean and thai now. Should call rojak disco instead of thai disco

Comment

Somehow malaysian now the thai disco got this type of thai feel compared to singapore

Comment

Working...
                              X