Any korean Joints to intro??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any korean Joints to intro??

Recently like want try Korean sick and tired of thai girls so sian.

Club easy
    Ion
    icon
    Sg pixie

Comment

Originally posted by ChiongsterisMyStyle View Post
      Club easy
      Ion
      icon
      Sg pixie
      Club easy korean not chio.
      ion korean flower fking alot
      icon korean flower also alot
      Sg pixie got chance heard can bring go pia on top the hotel if u give good money

Comment

There is certainly a standard amount to pay for if you wan to have a korean gf

Comment

Originally posted by KukuDada View Post
          There is certainly a standard amount to pay for if you wan to have a korean gf
          Of cause but at least currently now they dont request u to send money to them like thai and viets

Comment

Dont have any experiences with korean before anyone mind sharing?

Comment

Wan korean go zouk find la or tajong pagar korean food store. just wear nice nice hit them out got chance le. If using purely money for korean not easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jr.King View Post
                Wan korean go zouk find la or tajong pagar korean food store. just wear nice nice hit them out got chance le. If using purely money for korean not easy.
                Ya use money not easy they like guys who are well dressed as that's somehow like show respect. They don't like to tell people that they are working nightlife rather they prefer to say that they are dancers. Korean has higher ego level compare to thai

Comment

Originally posted by TiantianTiong View Post

Ya use money not easy they like guys who are well dressed as that's somehow like show respect. They don't like to tell people that they are working nightlife rather they prefer to say that they are dancers. Korean has higher ego level compare to thai
                  erm from what i know korean working in disco can be quoted a price. i Have friends at club pixie buying out the korean dancers and just bring them up to holiday inn and fuck

Comment

Originally posted by umbrellalim01 View Post

erm from what i know korean working in disco can be quoted a price. i Have friends at club pixie buying out the korean dancers and just bring them up to holiday inn and fuck
                    Got such things meh ?? Wowwow Seems interesting but i think also must have abit looks la

Comment

Working...
                    X