Whats the point on getting married ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the point on getting married ??

I used to be a suave youngman enjoying a super carefree life. I wants to go out at night to makeout with girls i can go without ANY permission. I want to gamble all my money away also my problem.

But now when i got married due to shotgun, My wife doesnt let me go out at night and doesnt even allow me to gamble or see soccer at night. i am afraid of her in my heart i dont know why partially maybe its because i have a kid thats why i feel i should be responsible towards him. Whenever i ask my wife " B can i go out to drink with my friends?" She will say NO GO FOR WHAT then giving me a stern look. Then i just mumbled softly " CCB go out awhile also cannot" hoping she could hear my unpleasant mood. But she just dont care also.

I sometimes hope she could just like suddenly pass away then i could get back my carefree life also. But then i also think if i am not married my money without her safekeeping i will be super poor but then i would get to try many different type of pussies.

i wonder got any bro facing any same issues like me not?? How to countermeasure this type of QIA ZHABOR?? At least give me go out drink once a week to see different girls or what ma?

Maybe its because u dont really love your wife. then u are just simply to use to that carefree life like mine

Comment

Try finding fault with her lo best if u ever find out that she cheats on you then u just make use of that case keep find fault with her or what. Most importantly must man up

Comment

I was also in that situation too but if u think otherwise if u are not married you will definitely be in debt or living in a life feeling lost. Everyday drinking wake up dont know what to do already

Comment

thats very sad. All the pussies near you but yet u cant get to taste it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SlumpyMan View Post
            I used to be a suave youngman enjoying a super carefree life. I wants to go out at night to makeout with girls i can go without ANY permission. I want to gamble all my money away also my problem.

But now when i got married due to shotgun, My wife doesnt let me go out at night and doesnt even allow me to gamble or see soccer at night. i am afraid of her in my heart i dont know why partially maybe its because i have a kid thats why i feel i should be responsible towards him. Whenever i ask my wife " B can i go out to drink with my friends?" She will say NO GO FOR WHAT then giving me a stern look. Then i just mumbled softly " CCB go out awhile also cannot" hoping she could hear my unpleasant mood. But she just dont care also.

I sometimes hope she could just like suddenly pass away then i could get back my carefree life also. But then i also think if i am not married my money without her safekeeping i will be super poor but then i would get to try many different type of pussies.

i wonder got any bro facing any same issues like me not?? How to countermeasure this type of QIA ZHABOR?? At least give me go out drink once a week to see different girls or what ma?
            If you want your freedom then divorce her !!! Dont you guys know how hard and frustrating it is to take care of a kid??? She lost her freedom too for the kid. Wake up ur ideal man

Comment

I signed up to this forum is to scold you a CHAO AH GUA !! You this type of married man make girl pregnant already but in your mind you still want to find other GF and go out party. If you regret Causing a shotgun marriage then wear a FUCKING condom. Yes your wife should have been more lenient towards you maybe letting you go out once a week or once a month. But i can tell you we guys will never have what its enough. Go out once already sure need go out another time. So just freaking stay home and accompany your wife. Dont be a LOSER

Comment

Originally posted by TohjianHua View Post

I signed up to this forum is to scold you a CHAO AH GUA !! You this type of married man make girl pregnant already but in your mind you still want to find other GF and go out party. If you regret Causing a shotgun marriage then wear a FUCKING condom. Yes your wife should have been more lenient towards you maybe letting you go out once a week or once a month. But i can tell you we guys will never have what its enough. Go out once already sure need go out another time. So just freaking stay home and accompany your wife. Dont be a LOSER
                Woo chill man i just asking for an advice only. Yes i know its my wrong but then my wife dont even let me go out at the afternoon to meet my friends at all

Comment

i think you just need to man up. Since u are the sole breadwinner, they will be afraid to lose you

Comment

Originally posted by ChiongsterisMyStyle View Post
                    i think you just need to man up. Since u are the sole breadwinner, they will be afraid to lose you
                    Ya u got a point there bro. Just need to man up, I have a Friend whose Wife keep bully him and he is the sole breadwinner. Bullying him as in when we go out for dinners together his Wife will just start a unreasonable quarrel and keep slapping him on his body or even his face. I asked my Friend why u can tolerate this man? He told me because my Wife give birth now on moodswing period. In my heart I think come on man ur kid is alrdy 3 years old.

one day he really burst he retaliate suddenly giving his Wife one tight slap till her nose bleed and keep screaming. Now he jus fuck care and got another new gf. He even bring the girl home and ask the Wife to accept it. If not divorce, the Wife kind of accepted it and they even went out 3 ppl together. Kind of envy also

Comment

Originally posted by Hallucination View Post

Ya u got a point there bro. Just need to man up, I have a Friend whose Wife keep bully him and he is the sole breadwinner. Bullying him as in when we go out for dinners together his Wife will just start a unreasonable quarrel and keep slapping him on his body or even his face. I asked my Friend why u can tolerate this man? He told me because my Wife give birth now on moodswing period. In my heart I think come on man ur kid is alrdy 3 years old.

one day he really burst he retaliate suddenly giving his Wife one tight slap till her nose bleed and keep screaming. Now he jus fuck care and got another new gf. He even bring the girl home and ask the Wife to accept it. If not divorce, the Wife kind of accepted it and they even went out 3 ppl together. Kind of envy also
                      Didnt know this type of guy fantasy can exist. Imagine sleeping together with two of your gfs at once. It's like the life of dan bilzerian

Comment

Slap ur wife one time good one and she would be tamed le. What rights are these woman controlling other people freedom. Love must build trust among each others

Comment

HAHAHAHA same scenario with me bro. but i not too bad sometimes still can go out maybe one week once. but outside world is just so addictive. but my wife is my luck box when together already everything very lucky

Comment

Working...
                          X