Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good place to makan. Please input and share!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good place to makan. Please input and share!

Hi all, I'm new here. I hope all ppl here can share some nice makan places as long is nice! Thank you. Cheers!

i will start with some cafe here:
    Chapter 55
    #01-37,55
    Tiong bahru Rd
    Singapore 160055

Food to try : Pasta, buffalo wings and waffles a must to try!

Builders at Sims
    53 Sims place
    #01-160
    Singapore 380053

Food to try: steak (only serve for dinner n need to call and reserve) golden wings, sweet potato fries, pasta and mushroom soup ( a must to try)

Will share more if this thread is responsive.

Got one hokkien mee at bedok food center cook by one old uncle also very nice. Used to be from guards camp.

Comment

For seafood i like to go seafood paradise last time used to be at defu lane but now closed down and change to MBS, Never go already parking so expensive

Comment

I only eat mixed vegetable rice. Best

Comment

Hey try bukit merah view blk 116 Mee poh fish ball. Ingridient fresh n good. Shiok to the max!

Comment

Dickson road got one kopitiam sell prawn noodle very nice.

Comment

these days people like to complain about the cost of the foods but what we are paying for, is their Passion and Sweat.

TRUE STORY - Tan Siew Teng, 36, started as a cleaner and later was offered by his mentor to learn how to cook chicken rice. He worked very hard for 2 years and today, he runs 3 outlets in Singapore. Shi Mei Hainanese Chicken Rice (实美芽菜鸡饭) at Bukit Batok Street 31 and Bukit Batok East Ave 4, and Shi Mei Roasted Meats (实美烧腊) at Sembawang. His stalls are popular for Roasted Chicken, Steamed Chicken, Lemon Chicken, Sesame Chicken and Thai-Style Beancurd.

This stall the chicken rice really not bad

copy and paste from facebook page singaporebestfood.com

Comment

Crab in Da bag is my favourite seafood restaurant

Comment

Originally posted by Tylaw77 View Post
                  Hey try bukit merah view blk 116 Mee poh fish ball. Ingridient fresh n good. Shiok to the max!
                  Bro the mutton soup at bukit merah view 115 also very good! Start business ard 11am and usually 1 pm sell finished. Now in michlin book now lo.
                  FYI, this stall gt story one and is tended by only the mum n 2 ladies, the son committed sucide due to ah long for gambling. Haiz. So guys pls bet with ur own limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacklu888 View Post
                    Bro the mutton soup at bukit merah view 115 also very good! Start business ard 11am and usually 1 pm sell finished. Now in michlin book now lo.
                    FYI, this stall gt story one and is tended by only the mum n 2 ladies, the son committed sucide due to ah long for gambling. Haiz. So guys pls bet with ur own limit.
                    Hello dudses, the market there gt one sell for Mee one beside one prata stall also not bad. The Lor Mee is sell by one uncle n auntie, uncle take order and auntie prepareur order but she damn stingy one lol, she will take out the ingredients if there is one piece more. Now selling at $3 liao used to sell 2.50 one.but it's really nice and I love eating it. Go n try guys

Comment

Originally posted by Jacklu888 View Post
                      Yup heard the story B4 n glad the ladies are doing so well in the biz. I tried their mutton soup few times and it's really good. Usually long queue.

Comment

Working...
                      X