X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expats Talks and sharing

Hi guys new to be here in this country since 2017. Glad to meet you guys

Hello
    I am due to move to Singapore in the coming weeks and wondered if anyone could suggest running clubs or athletic clubs to join? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
      Hello
      I am due to move to Singapore in the coming weeks and wondered if anyone could suggest running clubs or athletic clubs to join? Thanks

Anytime fitness gym or Gymbox?

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence View Post
        Hello
        Virgin Active is pretty decent and there are 5 gyms located around the city. Evolve is also great if you’re into learning a mix of martial arts...Probably pricier than what you’re use to back home - most gyms here give free trial days . Till Date the cheapest gym i feel is Anytime fitness.

Comment

Hi all! Me and my boyfriend are moving to Singapore from Dubai next week! Both really excited but slightly nervous, as we have never been before. We are both working near raffles and are looking for recommendations on where to live. Can anyone recommend a letting agent, please?

We have also heard rumours some condos don’t let you cook in them... I hope this isn’t true, as we both love cooking?

Thanks!x

Comment

Originally posted by Hayley View Post
            Hi all! Me and my boyfriend are moving to Singapore from Dubai next week! Both really excited but slightly nervous, as we have never been before. We are both working near raffles and are looking for recommendations on where to live. Can anyone recommend a letting agent, please?

We have also heard rumours some condos don’t let you cook in them... I hope this isn’t true, as we both love cooking?

Thanks!x

i have friends working as a property agent do let me know if you need help can kindly pm me your contact also.

Hope to hear from you soon

Comment

Thanks!x
              I can bring your a free tour around singapore. May i know when are u reaching singapore?

Comment

Hello! I’m able to assist in finding a property and also getting work visa and PR if you’re keen do pm me

Comment

I am a Street smart guy. If you want to know about our culture in singapore and where are the good foods around do pm me.

Comment

Waaa Attackkkk !!!~~

Comment

That's so Sweet of you guys. Singaporean people are so friendly i am sure i would have a good stay here !!

Comment

You can always find a condo at the sail. Nice and cosy with many expats living there

Comment

That's so Sweet of you guys. Singaporean people are so friendly i am sure i would have a good stay here !!
                          They call me the singapore underground snake. if you need help around singapore feel free to call me

Comment

Originally posted by yongsoon View Post

They call me the singapore underground snake. if you need help around singapore feel free to call me
                            zhun bo? Sure or not?

Comment

Working...
                            X