Need Some Experienced bro advise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Some Experienced bro advise

Recently i met this TG at TD lets name her P. She just went back last week to thai After her permit ended, my mind keep thinking about her no matter what. She will video call me almost everyday when free. I feeling that this relationship is super sweet and loving, i just feel that i love her alot and alot. But due to work issues i cant go to thai to find her, she say its ok she's going to KL work next month hoping i could come and find her since its a nearer distance. But i am super busy and i am worried that she might fall for other guys she met at the disco. i feel like just giving her 2000 Sgd a month and ask her to stop working but i dont know what should i do. Can please advise and tell me guys?

Are u serious in giving her $2000 thats alot man

Comment

Ask her go fly kite la so expensive man if talk bout true love no need money

Comment

I think this type of give money thing is over the era already u think u still stuck in 4 years or 5 years back the chionging scene. Now nobody sent money to them already unless u really silly. We SG has already evolved after getting cheated so many time

Comment

Originally posted by 713n View Post
          I think this type of give money thing is over the era already u think u still stuck in 4 years or 5 years back the chionging scene. Now nobody sent money to them already unless u really silly. We SG has already evolved after getting cheated so many time
          Ya used to have alot guy queueing up at Golden mile the send money shop at the corner. Damn joke man although i used to be one of them

Comment

But i really love her and i dont wish to risk that she knowing other guy and her getting to have a chance to cheat on me. So i am now in a dilemma state dont know whether to give her money or just let her work and fuck around.

Comment

Originally posted by PomRakKhun View Post
              But i really love her and i dont wish to risk that she knowing other guy and her getting to have a chance to cheat on me. So i am now in a dilemma state dont know whether to give her money or just let her work and fuck around.
              Are u finiacially stable? If yes definitely you can do it by giving her money and asking her to stop working or even married her. But if you are not finiacially stable i suggest you better not. I have been in the state whereby i need to keep finding money in order to substain my relationship with my thai girlfriend. Resorting in to gambling borrowing and many other issues which i shall not mention. Been through and deeply regretted it, Hope u can think twice before proceeding.

Comment

If they really wan cheat they would definitely cheat on you. But i confirm most thai girls cheat, My friend has been fucking many thai girls with SG husband, Those wife has been residing in thai and going out to drink with their friends which happen to hook up with other guys. So dont be silly aiya but SG girl also cheat sian, Just stay single man pocket got money can le

Comment

Originally posted by Chase View Post

Are u finiacially stable? If yes definitely you can do it by giving her money and asking her to stop working or even married her. But if you are not finiacially stable i suggest you better not. I have been in the state whereby i need to keep finding money in order to substain my relationship with my thai girlfriend. Resorting in to gambling borrowing and many other issues which i shall not mention. Been through and deeply regretted it, Hope u can think twice before proceeding.
                  i am kind of well off but giving money i also feel abit ridiculous. Havent think of the stage of marrying yet do not wish to be tied down by marriage

Comment

Originally posted by JunkyToddler View Post

If they really wan cheat they would definitely cheat on you. But i confirm most thai girls cheat, My friend has been fucking many thai girls with SG husband, Those wife has been residing in thai and going out to drink with their friends which happen to hook up with other guys. So dont be silly aiya but SG girl also cheat sian, Just stay single man pocket got money can le
                    Yes my friend also always fuck married girls. tragic to hear man, Imagine the husband every month work so hard give her money every month but yet she's busy sucking other guy junk

Comment

i am kind of well off but giving money i also feel abit ridiculous. Havent think of the stage of marrying yet do not wish to be tied down by marriage
                      I think u take the money go play other girls better. Thai girls if no married abit hard to believe them even married also not easy to believe.

Comment

Ya lo take ur money go splurge better. Unless u earn 6 digit a month u nth to spend just give her lo. Give her already the blowjob skill will be better also

Comment

Dont be silly man what era already still give those siam bu money. U got see their facebook and instagram like to show off their husband wealth.

Comment

Recently i met this TG at TD lets name her P. She just went back last week to thai After her permit ended, my mind keep thinking about her no matter what. She will video call me almost everyday when free. I feeling that this relationship is super sweet and loving, i just feel that i love her alot and alot. But due to work issues i cant go to thai to find her, she say its ok she's going to KL work next month hoping i could come and find her since its a nearer distance. But i am super busy and i am worried that she might fall for other guys she met at the disco. i feel like just giving her 2000 Sgd a month and ask her to stop working but i dont know what should i do. Can please advise and tell me guys?
                            Hahaha 2000 a month can go arena find Korean girls and get ur dick suck man

Comment

Originally posted by Justforfun View Post

Hahaha 2000 a month can go arena find Korean girls and get ur dick suck man
                              Can meh? now drinking like very expensive. then flower also bo bao ker

Comment

Working...
                              X