Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got Hired PI to check on your thai wife before at thailand?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got Hired PI to check on your thai wife before at thailand?

Happen to see this forum from facebook was wondering any one has this lobang as stated in the heading thanks

is your wife currently residing in thailand ?? Why do you need a PI on her?

Comment

i think for thai wife if they are doing something behind you are very obvious just bio their facebook can already. since they always like to flaunt bout their daily activities on social media

Comment

i can recommend you a personal tracker on her if you wan.

Comment

Just another KC gongtao case. TS here must be feeling super possessive, Girl went back to thai worried dont know the girl will anyhow fuck with other guy or not.

Or either he is sending her every month some money hoping that the money is worthwhile to prevent her from cheating on him.

Comment

Just when u meet her the next time force her to open up her line or wechat can le.

Thai woman always have the tendency to cheat with thai guys. So better go translate all their messages out, They will tell you its nth ka. that guy is my friend or he is gay.

Comment

First of all i am married to a thai girl. Secondly she always wants to go back thai despite having a long term visit pass of here for 3 years, She wanted to go to disco to work for her own savings yet i rejected her even she giving me a assurance that she will not anyhow with other guys. I just cant seems to believe her. Whenever she went back thai she seems like in her own world no calls no nothing. Make me feel like as if i am a single man

Comment

Originally posted by Xiaoshiyilang View Post
                First of all i am married to a thai girl. Secondly she always wants to go back thai despite having a long term visit pass of here for 3 years, She wanted to go to disco to work for her own savings yet i rejected her even she giving me a assurance that she will not anyhow with other guys. I just cant seems to believe her. Whenever she went back thai she seems like in her own world no calls no nothing. Make me feel like as if i am a single man
                Its good for you also. How many married man here wished to become single again huh??

Comment

Working...
                X