Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need some Help guys old bird in the thai field please kindly advised !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some Help guys old bird in the thai field please kindly advised !

I am a frequent thai disco Goer has been chionging for at least 5-6 years but dont know why recently i got trapped by a thai girl. Normally i will just settled them and life goes on. But recently i went to a Club in KL called W located at mount kiara. The thai models there were so beautiful compared to SG models ( SG models now are like rejected goods of thailand).
    Here goes my story... when i reached the club, took a table order some bucket beer and start playing dice with my friends. Soon a group of puying come and asked whether can join our table, i just nodded my head and offer them beer. As usual we start playing some five ten dice and scissor paper stone. Lets name this girl May, she was just opposite my table she has big brown eyes long silky dyed ashed grey Hair with a strong pleasant perfume smell even she is a distance away u still could smell it. What caught my attention was that she has a enormous 34D and a firm ass with butt lines leaking out from her jeans shorts. My eyes was only focusing at her even though my table is full of girls.

Soon it was model set, All models start flocking towards the stage. Club W has at least 50-60 girls in the club. Soon it was set 3 May was finally on stage, i immediately prompt flower girl to come and gave her a $300 flower and $100 each for those girls at my table. After Dj set was over she came down to my table, i offered her a glass of beer she told me to drink finish our glass together. I like those girls who can really drink instead of those who try to siam drinks. Her smell emitting from her body really caught my attention, a smell that i could never forget till now. So me and her started playing game and drink to our content. Happy time always passed fast, soon its was club closing time. She asked me whether want to eat together later or not? I know eating with them is a foolish thing as surely no "kangtao" and must treat all her group of friends eat but i just agreed as i really want to spent time with her. So i waited in the club for her as she gets changed. Soon she came and faster hold my hand and ask me go off as her customer was waiting for her and she was scare. So we went off down to the thai food located below. Luckily was only two of us, we had a great time that i never once felt before. As we eat finish i start walking her back to her apartment and she hold my hands while we were walking back giving me a very strong GFE experience.

To be continued....
    Last edited by Henrytan; 07-05-2018, 08:58 PM.

Wow seems pretty SOP procedure here. hoping to hear more from you soon

Comment

Originally posted by Henrytan View Post
      I am a frequent thai disco Goer has been chionging for at least 5-6 years but dont know why recently i got trapped by a thai girl. Normally i will just settled them and life goes on. But recently i went to a Club in KL called W located at mount kiara. The thai models there were so beautiful compared to SG models ( SG models now are like rejected goods of thailand).
      Here goes my story... when i reached the club, took a table order some bucket beer and start playing dice with my friends. Soon a group of puying come and asked whether can join our table, i just nodded my head and offer them beer. As usual we start playing some five ten dice and scissor paper stone. Lets name this girl May, she was just opposite my table she has big brown eyes long silky dyed ashed grey Hair with a strong pleasant perfume smell even she is a distance away u still could smell it. What caught my attention was that she has a enormous 34D and a firm ass with butt lines leaking out from her jeans shorts. My eyes was only focusing at her even though my table is full of girls.

Soon it was model set, All models start flocking towards the stage. Club W has at least 50-60 girls in the club. Soon it was set 3 May was finally on stage, i immediately prompt flower girl to come and gave her a $300 flower and $100 each for those girls at my table. After Dj set was over she came down to my table, i offered her a glass of beer she told me to drink finish our glass together. I like those girls who can really drink instead of those who try to siam drinks. Her smell emitting from her body really caught my attention, a smell that i could never forget till now. So me and her started playing game and drink to our content. Happy time always passed fast, soon its was club closing time. She asked me whether want to eat together later or not? I know eating with them is a foolish thing as surely no "kangtao" and must treat all her group of friends eat but i just agreed as i really want to spent time with her. So i waited in the club for her as she gets changed. Soon she came and faster hold my hand and ask me go off as her customer was waiting for her and she was scare. So we went off down to the thai food located below. Luckily was only two of us, we had a great time that i never once felt before. As we eat finish i start walking her back to her apartment and she hold my hands while we were walking back giving me a very strong GFE experience.

To be continued....
      bro now all the Thai girls come for vitamin M. No more true love le.. zzzz

Comment

To be continued....
        Setting up tent here. hoping hear from u soon

Comment

So got up or not?

Comment

Whats the next part please update

Comment

hi anymore stories? wanting to hear

Comment

Sorry guys apologise for the late update and poor english. Didnt know people will be interested in my story. Just went back club W to find this girl May last week after chatting up with her for quite some time in wechat. Missed her badly even sometimes when i sleep i dreamt of her. To Cut story short, went back last week and drink with her till we both are so super drunk and then after that drove her home in my car as she has rented her own apartment with her friends. Once we reached her apartment i cant bear to see her go as i am abit horny so i grab her and start french kissing. Our tongues exchanged like swords fighting and as we kissed my hands start to lower down to her boobs. I was super aggressive i pull down her dress only to see her bra, It was those lacey bra super sexy man. But she starts to push me away but the more she pushed the more aggressive i am. I start to target her ears and neck slowly licking it down only wanting to see what her nipple colour was.

To my SURPRISED it was pink colour. I started licking her nipple like it was super delicious and she let out a soft moan trying to push me away but with a little force Thats when I Know she wants it already. I started to rub her thign with my fingers and slowly up to her panties, i Pryed open her black panties and touch her down there it was SUPER wet, Wet like i never feel before. She immediately push me away and say thats enough but i was super drunk so i dont care i pull her back and start french kissing again. i Pryed open her panties again and immediately put my finger in, She let out a responsive moan. Argh!! she said why you do this to me. i could see her eyes she was totally enjoying. She started moving her hands towards my pants and touching my Harden Rod. I wanted to proceed further asking her whether can we go to my room for a nap first. But she rejected me saying we just know not long. She wanted to slow this down( As usual Lines from Thai girls, I Just know you First time na ka). Didnt want to force her so i just let it go and say goodnight.

To be continued...

Comment

Sorry guys apologise for the late update and poor english. Didnt know people will be interested in my story. Just went back club W to find this girl May last week after chatting up with her for quite some time in wechat. Missed her badly even sometimes when i sleep i dreamt of her. To Cut story short, went back last week and drink with her till we both are so super drunk and then after that drove her home in my car as she has rented her own apartment with her friends. Once we reached her apartment i cant bear to see her go as i am abit horny so i grab her and start french kissing. Our tongues exchanged like swords fighting and as we kissed my hands start to lower down to her boobs. I was super aggressive i pull down her dress only to see her bra, It was those lacey bra super sexy man. But she starts to push me away but the more she pushed the more aggressive i am. I start to target her ears and neck slowly licking it down only wanting to see what her nipple colour was.

To my SURPRISED it was pink colour. I started licking her nipple like it was super delicious and she let out a soft moan trying to push me away but with a little force Thats when I Know she wants it already. I started to rub her thign with my fingers and slowly up to her panties, i Pryed open her black panties and touch her down there it was SUPER wet, Wet like i never feel before. She immediately push me away and say thats enough but i was super drunk so i dont care i pull her back and start french kissing again. i Pryed open her panties again and immediately put my finger in, She let out a responsive moan. Argh!! she said why you do this to me. i could see her eyes she was totally enjoying. She started moving her hands towards my pants and touching my Harden Rod. I wanted to proceed further asking her whether can we go to my room for a nap first. But she rejected me saying we just know not long. She wanted to slow this down( As usual Lines from Thai girls, I Just know you First time na ka). Didnt want to force her so i just let it go and say goodnight.

To be continued...
                  Wow read le got abit hard

Comment

To be continued...
                    Such a nice young gentleman. I have seen my friends just forcing the girl home with all sort of bullshit excuse

Comment

To be continued...
                      LOL standard stupid thai girl line i just know you first time na. End up go back few time also fucked le. Guess they haven roll your money enough yet

Comment

Been so long since i updated this thread. So i just happen to went back to KL again but got kind of sick and tired le even though she quite chio. So i go to club hopping many places like Club Black hole and Club Level. But there close at 2.30 ~ 3. W happen to close at 4 so after club hopping i still went back to W didnt tell her about my arrival so i just went and surprise her. But then i happen to saw her hugging with a Msian Guy so super sian after that she come to my table say hi to me and hug me and ask me why u come no tell me teeruk. In my mind i thinking u can hug other guy can anyhow call ppl teeruk also. Just super no feel that day, Soon she went up the stage the Msian guy flower her a $500 give her a crown. i did not want to flower her that day cause no mood le. Just keep drinking with my friends, Soon then i just left the club when lights on without her. Just when i was driving away she keep spam calling me and her friends keep on calling me, i did not wish to answer the phone. As i am sick and tired of all this nonsense, But then my msian friend keep ask me just answer la bring her go XA( Kill in chinese). I answer the phone reluctantly, She ask me where am i? in a crying tone saying she waited me for so long and i always did not reply her. Finally i come yet i dont care her, Her friends snatch the phone and ask me why i do to her friend like this? Ask me come pick her.

But i just dont feel like it as i already on my way back le, But my msian friend ask me dont be silly can kill dont want kill he immediately drive me back to W. She was just standing outside with her friends crying at the round bench outside. I thinking in my heart got so sad not ? i just a passerby in her life, This time confirm tio tactic le. Then when i arrive i walk towards her ask her what she want na? she just hug me and hit me likely on the chest asking me " tum mai Tambek me" i was a soft hearted guy so i just hug her then ask her dont cry. I ask her hungry not want to go eat ? but she say no just keep hugging me and crying. Then the friends say u take care of my sister na then they just went off. We stood outside the club like 15 mins waiting her to calm down. After that we boarded my friend car, i ask her want go where? she say up to me. I know this time tio le but i really no feel, So my friend just drove me to my hotel.

To be continued...

Comment

Been so long since i updated this thread. So i just happen to went back to KL again but got kind of sick and tired le even though she quite chio. So i go to club hopping many places like Club Black hole and Club Level. But there close at 2.30 ~ 3. W happen to close at 4 so after club hopping i still went back to W didnt tell her about my arrival so i just went and surprise her. But then i happen to saw her hugging with a Msian Guy so super sian after that she come to my table say hi to me and hug me and ask me why u come no tell me teeruk. In my mind i thinking u can hug other guy can anyhow call ppl teeruk also. Just super no feel that day, Soon she went up the stage the Msian guy flower her a $500 give her a crown. i did not want to flower her that day cause no mood le. Just keep drinking with my friends, Soon then i just left the club when lights on without her. Just when i was driving away she keep spam calling me and her friends keep on calling me, i did not wish to answer the phone. As i am sick and tired of all this nonsense, But then my msian friend keep ask me just answer la bring her go XA( Kill in chinese). I answer the phone reluctantly, She ask me where am i? in a crying tone saying she waited me for so long and i always did not reply her. Finally i come yet i dont care her, Her friends snatch the phone and ask me why i do to her friend like this? Ask me come pick her.

But i just dont feel like it as i already on my way back le, But my msian friend ask me dont be silly can kill dont want kill he immediately drive me back to W. She was just standing outside with her friends crying at the round bench outside. I thinking in my heart got so sad not ? i just a passerby in her life, This time confirm tio tactic le. Then when i arrive i walk towards her ask her what she want na? she just hug me and hit me likely on the chest asking me " tum mai Tambek me" i was a soft hearted guy so i just hug her then ask her dont cry. I ask her hungry not want to go eat ? but she say no just keep hugging me and crying. Then the friends say u take care of my sister na then they just went off. We stood outside the club like 15 mins waiting her to calm down. After that we boarded my friend car, i ask her want go where? she say up to me. I know this time tio le but i really no feel, So my friend just drove me to my hotel.

To be continued...

i think this type girl once fuck already sian le think fuck few time after that no contact le

Comment

So we went back to my hotel at PJ area. when i reach our room she immediately hugged me and look me into my eyes and just started frenching me like there's no tomorrow. i began to carrass her boobs and then slowly down to her skirt. Her body was twitching when i start flicking her nipples i can feel that she's already super horny. i start to move my hands down to her panties. When i pry open her panties she was already super wet. I could feel the juice already flowing out to her ass, i started rubbing her clitoris with my finger vigorously. To my surprise she squirted and wet my hotel carpet floor. She immediately push me away asked me to stop as she was so shy. But when i see she squirts my beast mode start to get activated. i pin her down to the bed and start licking her neck. She let out a soft moan, i began directing her hands to my cock she start stroking it from the outside and unbutton my jeans shortly. she asked me to go shower first but i didnt wanted to. i inserted my finger into her this time and start fingering her g spot vigorously she immediately try to push me away but i overpower her and keep fingering until she squirted. She let out a loud moan her body was already twitching badly as i know she cum already. She was powerless like a 2 years old baby. i put my cock into her mouth, she gave me the best bj that i ever experience in my life. She deep throated it and licking my shaft slowly up and down, she began to lick my balls and surprisingly she started to move downwards and Gave me a AR. in my mind i was thinking WOW this girl super experience and horny sibei song sia. She gave me a soft licking at my ass area really the best AR that i tried in my life compare to those china Kway i patronise before.

She lick it so soft and slow. after that i couldnt stand it anymore i pinned her down the bed then i immediately inserted my cock inside her. She was screaming with pleasure Asking me to faster and faster. The sex was so intense Almost make me want to cum already, i began to switch position to doggy. her ass was so firm and big when i doggy her i groped her breast and squeeze it so hard when i was poking her. She scream so loud that i think the next door people could hear. but i couldnt gave a fk. After 10-20 mins of intense excercise i cum inside her.

Comment

So we went back to my hotel at PJ area. when i reach our room she immediately hugged me and look me into my eyes and just started frenching me like there's no tomorrow. i began to carrass her boobs and then slowly down to her skirt. Her body was twitching when i start flicking her nipples i can feel that she's already super horny. i start to move my hands down to her panties. When i pry open her panties she was already super wet. I could feel the juice already flowing out to her ass, i started rubbing her clitoris with my finger vigorously. To my surprise she squirted and wet my hotel carpet floor. She immediately push me away asked me to stop as she was so shy. But when i see she squirts my beast mode start to get activated. i pin her down to the bed and start licking her neck. She let out a soft moan, i began directing her hands to my cock she start stroking it from the outside and unbutton my jeans shortly. she asked me to go shower first but i didnt wanted to. i inserted my finger into her this time and start fingering her g spot vigorously she immediately try to push me away but i overpower her and keep fingering until she squirted. She let out a loud moan her body was already twitching badly as i know she cum already. She was powerless like a 2 years old baby. i put my cock into her mouth, she gave me the best bj that i ever experience in my life. She deep throated it and licking my shaft slowly up and down, she began to lick my balls and surprisingly she started to move downwards and Gave me a AR. in my mind i was thinking WOW this girl super experience and horny sibei song sia. She gave me a soft licking at my ass area really the best AR that i tried in my life compare to those china Kway i patronise before.

She lick it so soft and slow. after that i couldnt stand it anymore i pinned her down the bed then i immediately inserted my cock inside her. She was screaming with pleasure Asking me to faster and faster. The sex was so intense Almost make me want to cum already, i began to switch position to doggy. her ass was so firm and big when i doggy her i groped her breast and squeeze it so hard when i was poking her. She scream so loud that i think the next door people could hear. but i couldnt gave a fk. After 10-20 mins of intense excercise i cum inside her.
                              Wow bro did u raw her??

Comment

Working...
                              X