Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need some Help guys old bird in the thai field please kindly advised !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Henrytan View Post
    So we went back to my hotel at PJ area. when i reach our room she immediately hugged me and look me into my eyes and just started frenching me like there's no tomorrow. i began to carrass her boobs and then slowly down to her skirt. Her body was twitching when i start flicking her nipples i can feel that she's already super horny. i start to move my hands down to her panties. When i pry open her panties she was already super wet. I could feel the juice already flowing out to her ass, i started rubbing her clitoris with my finger vigorously. To my surprise she squirted and wet my hotel carpet floor. She immediately push me away asked me to stop as she was so shy. But when i see she squirts my beast mode start to get activated. i pin her down to the bed and start licking her neck. She let out a soft moan, i began directing her hands to my cock she start stroking it from the outside and unbutton my jeans shortly. she asked me to go shower first but i didnt wanted to. i inserted my finger into her this time and start fingering her g spot vigorously she immediately try to push me away but i overpower her and keep fingering until she squirted. She let out a loud moan her body was already twitching badly as i know she cum already. She was powerless like a 2 years old baby. i put my cock into her mouth, she gave me the best bj that i ever experience in my life. She deep throated it and licking my shaft slowly up and down, she began to lick my balls and surprisingly she started to move downwards and Gave me a AR. in my mind i was thinking WOW this girl super experience and horny sibei song sia. She gave me a soft licking at my ass area really the best AR that i tried in my life compare to those china Kway i patronise before.

She lick it so soft and slow. after that i couldnt stand it anymore i pinned her down the bed then i immediately inserted my cock inside her. She was screaming with pleasure Asking me to faster and faster. The sex was so intense Almost make me want to cum already, i began to switch position to doggy. her ass was so firm and big when i doggy her i groped her breast and squeeze it so hard when i was poking her. She scream so loud that i think the next door people could hear. but i couldnt gave a fk. After 10-20 mins of intense excercise i cum inside her.
    Waa i think all the good stuff thai went to jb already. Steam steam

Comment

So are u still together with her TS can share some photo see.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcube View Post
        So are u still together with her TS can share some photo see.
        Here you go cropped away the face for privacy issues.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6799.JPG Views:	2 Size:	116.6 KB ID:	1563

Comment

Originally posted by Henrytan View Post

Here you go cropped away the face for privacy issues.

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_6799.JPG Views:	2 Size:	116.6 KB ID:	1563
          Wa bro really 34D song leh !! The face can tell like some 小蜜桃 looks with such big assets

Comment

Are the boobs natural? kinda big man if breast fuck u confirm song song gao jurong

Comment

Working...
            X