Feeling Cheated.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling Cheated.

This is my real personal story. I once know a Thai girl at TD1 and i got so deeply in love with her. Always giving her flower and money whenever i have, The feeling she gave me was so real, everytime she end work she will just come my house and cook for me if i am hungry at night. But happy story always have a short ending. As time goes by we always start to quarrel over small issues or money issues like she's saying she have not hit her target for this month asking me can go support her not. But to be honest my money is limited not a baller. So i just reject her and tell her i got no money. After her permit ended i go to thai with her and stay over at her house in bangkok, but one day she told me that she has to go out with a customer that gave her alot flower who came to bangkok to find her. Asking me to understand that this is all about work, i have no choice but to accept it if not it will end up in a quarreling session. So that night she went out i just waited for her at her house when she came back home it was 9 am in the morning and i can sense something not right. So i start questioning her and she just brushed me off saying she wants to Sleep already. So when she sleep i went to checked her phone. Saw the converstation of her and the guy, they were having Sexting which makes me super angry. The guy was saying in the message asking my gf why are you so wet when i fuck u. He has never try a so wet pussy before my gf just line her with a cheeky smiley emoticons. I immediately wake her up and show the message to her and to my surprise she just ask me fuck off ask me get out the house leaving me stranded on the roads of bangkok. I was devastated at the moment how could she do this to me?? Feeling Lost in bangkok as i am not so familiar with the roads. lucky i manage to get a cab and asked my friend where to stay in bangkok. After that day we just lost contact, On my personal view if no money better not mess with those working girls.

No money No honey simple logic. When i started this scene i also experience one case before. My girl got fetched away by a guy who drive BMW. Sad but life moves on

Comment

Originally posted by Chase View Post
      This is my real personal story. I once know a Thai girl at TD1 and i got so deeply in love with her. Always giving her flower and money whenever i have, The feeling she gave me was so real, everytime she end work she will just come my house and cook for me if i am hungry at night. But happy story always have a short ending. As time goes by we always start to quarrel over small issues or money issues like she's saying she have not hit her target for this month asking me can go support her not. But to be honest my money is limited not a baller. So i just reject her and tell her i got no money. After her permit ended i go to thai with her and stay over at her house in bangkok, but one day she told me that she has to go out with a customer that gave her alot flower who came to bangkok to find her. Asking me to understand that this is all about work, i have no choice but to accept it if not it will end up in a quarreling session. So that night she went out i just waited for her at her house when she came back home it was 9 am in the morning and i can sense something not right. So i start questioning her and she just brushed me off saying she wants to Sleep already. So when she sleep i went to checked her phone. Saw the converstation of her and the guy, they were having Sexting which makes me super angry. The guy was saying in the message asking my gf why are you so wet when i fuck u. He has never try a so wet pussy before my gf just line her with a cheeky smiley emoticons. I immediately wake her up and show the message to her and to my surprise she just ask me fuck off ask me get out the house leaving me stranded on the roads of bangkok. I was devastated at the moment how could she do this to me?? Feeling Lost in bangkok as i am not so familiar with the roads. lucky i manage to get a cab and asked my friend where to stay in bangkok. After that day we just lost contact, On my personal view if no money better not mess with those working girls.

Pity you for what happen. Seriously should stop giving them flower spoil market back in the days when i go TD just few hundred dollar spent they can rub ur cock inside the club. Now spend $500 got nothing must go home rub urself

Comment

Originally posted by Toacahsoh View Post

Pity you for what happen. Seriously should stop giving them flower spoil market back in the days when i go TD just few hundred dollar spent they can rub ur cock inside the club. Now spend $500 got nothing must go home rub urself
        Ya agreed things are getting more expensive going out to thai disco now at least must spend $400 a night

Comment

Stop treating those working ladies like god. They are jus a toy

Comment

Sad story to hear

Comment

Times has past and i am ready to move on. I hope all chiongster will not play with fire anymore thinking that they truly love you. Unless u can support their family and house with capabilities i got nothing to say.

Comment

Have one Friend married a viet girl but due to finiacial incapablities. Have to borrow ah Long to support her and her Wife has to work a Normal day job. But end up the Wife has some relationship with the boss. He ended up only in a mountain of debts and a unfaithful Wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexfanatic View Post
                  Have one Friend married a viet girl but due to finiacial incapablities. Have to borrow ah Long to support her and her Wife has to work a Normal day job. But end up the Wife has some relationship with the boss. He ended up only in a mountain of debts and a unfaithful Wife.
                  Wow thats kinda fuck up man

Comment

Sad to hear your story TS hope u get to find a better girl in future

Comment

Originally posted by KukuDada View Post
                      Sad to hear your story TS hope u get to find a better girl in future
                      I am now so afraid of getting in love with foreigners already.

Comment

Anyone got tried getting in love with korean girls? recently was like some sort of attached to korean girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase View Post
                          This story really listen already also very sad. pity u bro

Comment

Working...
                          X