Woman Claim her husband tio GongTao Black Magic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Claim her husband tio GongTao Black Magic

Does such black magic really happens? anybody experience before mind sharing?
    Can i post here too?? Please advice.. my pregnant friend's husband go thailand he was caught having sex with a prostitute. The attitude of the husband suddenly changed. He now hates his Singapore wife who is currently pregnant. After seeking advice from a friend, The woman believed that her husband has been cursed or charmed by thailand black magic AKA GONG TAO and cursed her whole family. Ever since then the husband has been going to Thailand very often and every time this guy comes back from he will scold the sg wife for no good reason..

I think not such things as GongTao. Only your small Tao GONG only

Comment

Originally posted by PewPew View Post
      Does such black magic really happens? anybody experience before mind sharing?
      I think there is such thing as black magic saw one thai girl has some oil amulet looks evil.

Comment

I think it exist heard cambodia has the strongest black magicians

Comment

I think it exist. I Happen to see people got curse before. Because it Happen to my wife Sis husband who is a thai person. I am not sure what really happen behind the story but i heard he break other girls heart and the girl went to some ajarn to curse him. He was looking restless for weeks and keep talking to himself so my wife suggest her sister to bring her to the temple. We went to a few Temple but some monk say he was perfectly fine and only bless him with some holy water. But still he was not looking like the old cheerful him untill we happen to passby a broken temple on our way back so we just try our luck and went in to find the luang phor. The luang phor see him know something not right le so he start putting the white strings on him and chanting sprinkle holy water and oil all over him. Start removing some sharp objects from the top of his head that looks like a nail. We were so shock that theres such things coming out from his head. After that the monk say that he was curse by people needs to come for holy water bathe the next day. Now he was back to the usual self, Wonder he still goes out to play woman not.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaojun View Post
            I think it exist. I Happen to see people got curse before. Because it Happen to my wife Sis husband who is a thai person. I am not sure what really happen behind the story but i heard he break other girls heart and the girl went to some ajarn to curse him. He was looking restless for weeks and keep talking to himself so my wife suggest her sister to bring her to the temple. We went to a few Temple but some monk say he was perfectly fine and only bless him with some holy water. But still he was not looking like the old cheerful him untill we happen to passby a broken temple on our way back so we just try our luck and went in to find the luang phor. The luang phor see him know something not right le so he start putting the white strings on him and chanting sprinkle holy water and oil all over him. Start removing some sharp objects from the top of his head that looks like a nail. We were so shock that theres such things coming out from his head. After that the monk say that he was curse by people needs to come for holy water bathe the next day. Now he was back to the usual self, Wonder he still goes out to play woman not.
            wow seems scary though. But i think black magic has been weakened as times goes by. Its like a kungfu master refused to teach his disciple all his kungfu fearing that the disciple will rebel against him.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiongsterisMyStyle View Post

wow seems scary though. But i think black magic has been weakened as times goes by. Its like a kungfu master refused to teach his disciple all his kungfu fearing that the disciple will rebel against him.
              Can teach me your kungfu Shifu please.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onT3EUMWMSA

See incredible tales can curse people untill like that so black magic might be real

Comment

Originally posted by AiyoWoqu View Post

See incredible tales can curse people untill like that so black magic might be real
                  Waa scary got so power meh say something kena possessed le

Comment

Originally posted by AiyoWoqu View Post

Oh no thats kind of scary giving me a goosebumps

Comment

Working...
                    X