Affair Please advise !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affair Please advise !!

My wife work in the bank industry as citibank broker, Recently she kept meeting up with her so called "banker seniors" and they even went to drink at some thai disco. Came home quite late nowadays saw her message talk to the guy damn sweet. But i myself got cheat on her also dont wish to ended up in a divorce as we have two kids. anyone got same experience on wife cheating?

Originally posted by KaiGeGe View Post
    My wife work in the bank industry as citibank broker, Recently she kept meeting up with her so called "banker seniors" and they even went to drink at some thai disco. Came home quite late nowadays saw her message talk to the guy damn sweet. But i myself got cheat on her also dont wish to ended up in a divorce as we have two kids. anyone got same experience on wife cheating?
    Sounds serious. Its kinda stress if your wife likes to go out at night

Comment

Think you should sound her out and talk to her properly. After all must always think kids as first priority

Comment

I think all couples do cheat but mostly is the male who cheats. Sad to hear about your case,

Comment

But i think if wife cheat there are no tolerance level there. But i myself is a married man got caught cheating by wife before yet got forgiven. So i believe everyone deserve a second chance.
          No offence bro Kaige but if you caught your wife having sex with other guy. This scene will keep repeating in your head thinking of how the other guys has fucked her . Very hard to get out of this shadow.

Comment

Just divorce her man

Comment

Bo bian banker got alot young lengzai people who go gym very fit wear those formal shirt girl see le sure wet

Comment

Things dont went out well between us we are going to the law firm next week already Sommore is she initiated it. I am really worried about giving my Child a broken family. What will be their thinking like next time? will they hate us or walk into the wrong road ? Any bros out here come from broken family can kindly advise. Thanks alot really worried

Comment

Things dont went out well between us we are going to the law firm next week already Sommore is she initiated it. I am really worried about giving my Child a broken family. What will be their thinking like next time? will they hate us or walk into the wrong road ? Any bros out here come from broken family can kindly advise. Thanks alot really worried
                  They will hate you when they are young. thinking why is their family different from their cousin or friends, But once they grow up they would be fine actually depends on individual child. Some child when young feel that theres nobody they can talk to on their problems in life they will start to turn emotional and maybe join gangs and stuff. But once they grow up they will start to understand more. So just let natural take it courses

Comment

Thanks all for the advise. Been so long since i come back to this forum. Eventually we did not divorce as our kids are still young but our relationship is broken already. She admitted to having a affair and she allow me to have mine also just that we both dont shit in our house can already. We still pretend lovely towards each other when in front of our kids. But kind of sick and tired to act lovely in front of our kids. Feeling still a bit lost also dont know what to do man.

Comment

Working...
                    X