Got a shocked of my life today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a shocked of my life today

Went to a massage parlour at mohammad sultan today. Used to patronise a spa nearby but its closed today so decided to walk down the streets to see got any massage not. So happened to see this spa shall not name it out as they still doing business. Went to the counter saw a very fat malaysian girl but didnt care as it was the counter service girl. So i opted for a very normal $50 massage service for 1 hour. So i went into the room undress myself make myself comfy and waited for the masseur to come end up to my surprise it was the counter girl. I jitao sian half sia immediately ask her no other masseur meh? she say no more leh very late but no choice super horny so whatever man anyway already pay for the $50 massage service. She massage me then after that pop The question do you want a HJ? I sian but then she still quite nice give me a towel cover my eyes so i say ok la how much? she say $30 can already. Then i was like aiya whatever $30 decided to go for it. But i think most bros here if really see her face wont go for it. But she still nice give me a blowjob after that ask me skill good not. i Abit buey tahan. If anyone wan try this i dont mind sharing location do PM me.

Hahaha if me i just walk out the shop already.

Comment

Pm me i like to find this type of auntie please.

Comment

how cui is the auntie?

Comment

Lol at least $30 u got something

Comment

Share the ctcs please looking for some cheap thrills

Comment

Wow i would rather go to Geylang instead will be better

Comment

Replied to all msges for those interested.

Comment

Originally posted by umbrellalim01 View Post
                  Wow i would rather go to Geylang instead will be better
                  Ya somehow true but lazy to travel le was drinking at the bar nearby muhammad sultan

Comment

Working...
                  X