Got where can find good FL please intro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got where can find good FL please intro

feeling quite itchy now but don't know got which nice stable to go.

go Sbf find lo or i intro you one sgwolves.com

Comment

can try this link also not bad always patronise so far the girls i try not in the rush http://www.sggomm.com/

Comment

The most economical way is just go to L18h18. now those cat 150s also not that great service anymore

Comment

Anyone got try those FL from locanto before?

Comment

http://singaporestories.com/lady-esc...pore/page-no-3 see this web link the girls look so hot wonder whats the dmg like

Comment

Thanks for sharing info

Comment

i dont trust those online sites especially those online sites in thailand. Ever happen once i call for a thai stable massage name analisa massage. The photo super chio leh i waited in my room for her arrival. Then suddenly someone knock my door i went to look into the peephole, But fking hell is some old aunty then i dont wan to open the door. But cb keep banging my door i still neh neh dont wan open. The aunty went off i thought bo daiji already suddenly my hotel phone ring i pick up the phone end up is the reception ppl call me tell me my masseur come liao. Wa damn paiseh end up let the aunty massage me. The service also like shit. sibei sian

Comment

Originally posted by CHAOni View Post
                  i dont trust those online sites especially those online sites in thailand. Ever happen once i call for a thai stable massage name analisa massage. The photo super chio leh i waited in my room for her arrival. Then suddenly someone knock my door i went to look into the peephole, But fking hell is some old aunty then i dont wan to open the door. But cb keep banging my door i still neh neh dont wan open. The aunty went off i thought bo daiji already suddenly my hotel phone ring i pick up the phone end up is the reception ppl call me tell me my masseur come liao. Wa damn paiseh end up let the aunty massage me. The service also like shit. sibei sian
                  Hahaha used to try from Sbf also one thai stable photo and real person not same and OKT v guailan also. Think that time their business booming so they dont care bout customers.

Comment

Working...
                  X