Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wonderful experience and sure will go back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wonderful experience and sure will go back!

Hi guys I'm new here. Recently went to a massage palour at East side near a petrol kiosk. The massage palour shop name was changed and I knew cfm gt some ho liao inside. As usual I will go in act blur like first time go massage and I saw a process lady who is ard thirty and dress quite hot ( at least 34D )at the reception. We exchanged some serious eye contact like I want her to massage for me. ( I was hoping she better get it). She led me to the room to shower myself and went off (haiz bo kangtao) sian big. In my mind was like okie la cfm got better one later lol. After I shower n sitting on the massage bed and keep praying for a chiobu to pop in. Suddenly the door was slide open, oh yes it's the prc lady ( let's call her Cindy). And wow, I realised she wasnt wearing bra, its like as good as telling me sure gt special hee. Cindy is really good at massage and she really press with the right strength and right spot ( I hate piano one sibei lame one). At the point of time, I felt Im scoring 2 goals liao and waiting for the wonderful hatrick to come. I took things slowly by talking to her and we talked everything under the sun like long time friends ( hahaha she cfm off guard le and gt good impression of me after hearing wat I bombed about my career n car I'm driving). Till this moment, guys always wanted to know gt happy ending bo and we want assurance hee. The assurance part came, she was massaging mymass area and see would accidently stroke my balls slightly ( I believe all Bros know how shiok it was and ur little bro was waking up a bit by then) . After a while, she asked me to turn over and my little bro was waking up strongly and she saw it. She laughed and said wow. The man ego is there le bro and I felt I'm so man. The moment came when see pop the golden qns and was offered 2 services ( opt for higher cost service )hahaha, I'm sure all Bros know well de la. She undress her clothes and I saw a nice shape n natural tits in front of me, my blood pressure and blood became stronger and I felt my little bro is highly aroused.......

To be continued my boss came in office le. See u guys

OMG my rod hardenz after hearing ur story.

Remz to tellx us the ending.......

Comment

bro, your story made my day man. continue to post more

Comment

Wow sound happening!!! Where the next part?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacklu888 View Post
          Hi guys I'm new here. Recently went to a massage palour at East side near a petrol kiosk. The massage palour shop name was changed and I knew cfm gt some ho liao inside. As usual I will go in act blur like first time go massage and I saw a process lady who is ard thirty and dress quite hot ( at least 34D )at the reception. We exchanged some serious eye contact like I want her to massage for me. ( I was hoping she better get it). She led me to the room to shower myself and went off (haiz bo kangtao) sian big. In my mind was like okie la cfm got better one later lol. After I shower n sitting on the massage bed and keep praying for a chiobu to pop in. Suddenly the door was slide open, oh yes it's the prc lady ( let's call her Cindy). And wow, I realised she wasnt wearing bra, its like as good as telling me sure gt special hee. Cindy is really good at massage and she really press with the right strength and right spot ( I hate piano one sibei lame one). At the point of time, I felt Im scoring 2 goals liao and waiting for the wonderful hatrick to come. I took things slowly by talking to her and we talked everything under the sun like long time friends ( hahaha she cfm off guard le and gt good impression of me after hearing wat I bombed about my career n car I'm driving). Till this moment, guys always wanted to know gt happy ending bo and we want assurance hee. The assurance part came, she was massaging mymass area and see would accidently stroke my balls slightly ( I believe all Bros know how shiok it was and ur little bro was waking up a bit by then) . After a while, she asked me to turn over and my little bro was waking up strongly and she saw it. She laughed and said wow. The man ego is there le bro and I felt I'm so man. The moment came when see pop the golden qns and was offered 2 services ( opt for higher cost service )hahaha, I'm sure all Bros know well de la. She undress her clothes and I saw a nice shape n natural tits in front of me, my blood pressure and blood became stronger and I felt my little bro is highly aroused.......

To be continued my boss came in office le. See u guys
          Brother can share the location. My working place at east. Pls share.cheers

Comment

Pm me location and ctc number thanks

Comment

Share pls. Dun mia

Comment

Eh then what happen next TS

Comment

Working...
                X