Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JB new york spa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JB new york spa

    If u happen to stay for vacation at jb at newyork hotel there is a new york spa from the lobby u can go up to the spa by a staircase. For about $68 RM (Cant remember the price properly) u can enjoy the jaccquzi service and buffet food service. After u are done with jacquzi and eating u can always ask the manager there to find u a masseur after that. Used to patronise girl 99. She was a malaysian, her figure is 34C and quite meaty which suits my type. Her service is definitely top notched and highly recommended.

  • #2
    Originally posted by SaBi View Post
    If u happen to stay for vacation at jb at newyork hotel there is a new york spa from the lobby u can go up to the spa by a staircase. For about $68 RM (Cant remember the price properly) u can enjoy the jaccquzi service and buffet food service. After u are done with jacquzi and eating u can always ask the manager there to find u a masseur after that. Used to patronise girl 99. She was a malaysian, her figure is 34C and quite meaty which suits my type. Her service is definitely top notched and highly recommended.

    Wow another spa lover, Tried number 99 before also i remember when she help me shower she ask me bend over at the glass door after that she pryed open my ass and start inserting her tongue in with tornado motion. That drives me so crazy

    Comment


    • #3
      But now there boring already. I patronise king spa now which is cheap and good

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sexfanatic View Post
        But now there boring already. I patronise king spa now which is cheap and good
        King spa some girl can happy ending but must BYOC( Bring Your Own Condom) unless u are warrior do it raw

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Hallucination View Post

          King spa some girl can happy ending but must BYOC( Bring Your Own Condom) unless u are warrior do it raw
          wow bro u also know can happy ending. Got once i tried this thai girl but must go for 2 hours massage then she massage halfway lied down beside me say she tired. I was Like SIMI LJ i pay money u come here slp. Then she lied down beside me look into my eyes i Jitao french her no give chance then start le slowly lick her neck then her boobs but knn one is end up must pay 150 ringgit. Thought we talk love but afterall just another transaction made.

          Comment

          Working...
          X