Tampines Massage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampines Massage.

Happen to be drunk last night and went to tampines at 3am to find for massage but actually is to find for HJ and happy ending. Happen to saw this MP still open so i proceed in and was greeted by a Msian counter girl. They ask me whether am i first time here i said yes and start registration. After that i was assigned to a China Masseur, her massage skills were good and when during face down she will start to massage ur groin area and her finger will accidentally touched my balls getting me so aroused. after that she ask me flipped over and keep touching my crotch untill i start to Mari Kita. she popped the question asking me whether i wan to get my aeroplane beaten not. So i just say yes ok lo her touches were so gentle that i just love it while giving me a hj i lift up her shit and start autoroaming her body. Overall experience was a pleasant one

Pm me Location pls

Comment

Can share location or pm me thanks in advance

Comment

Share location pls pm

Comment

Is it start with B**s spa?

Comment

Originally posted by GriffinToast View Post
            Happen to be drunk last night and went to tampines at 3am to find for massage but actually is to find for HJ and happy ending. Happen to saw this MP still open so i proceed in and was greeted by a Msian counter girl. They ask me whether am i first time here i said yes and start registration. After that i was assigned to a China Masseur, her massage skills were good and when during face down she will start to massage ur groin area and her finger will accidentally touched my balls getting me so aroused. after that she ask me flipped over and keep touching my crotch untill i start to Mari Kita. she popped the question asking me whether i wan to get my aeroplane beaten not. So i just say yes ok lo her touches were so gentle that i just love it while giving me a hj i lift up her shit and start autoroaming her body. Overall experience was a pleasant one
            Quite standard. Gt better bo?

Comment

Can share location cant find the late night spa. Stayed at east area.

Comment

Tried that spa after receving pm from Bro griffin but i think quite SOP standard la. now dont have this $80- $100 category with good service. Yawns but thanks for sharing bro griffin

Comment

Stay in the east want try the massage please share location

Comment

Can share location please thanks sirr

Comment

PMed to all bros enjoy ur massage

Comment

Can kindly share location and recommendation for Massuer thanks in advance

Comment

sibei sian go down there already end up no rooms for me to massage. Travel down from kovan damn it. must be sibei good business

Comment

Working...
                          X