AMK SYT viet spa SPOTTED !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMK SYT viet spa SPOTTED !!

Spotted this spa when playing wechat discover nearby. Nth to do since at AMK area then decided to patronise, Once entered the shop counter girl ask me want try their korean massage not for $98 or swedish massage for $68. Decided to just went for the normal massage at $50 because i think its all the same. So when i go in the room i changed to their pants and waited for the massuer to come. To my surpise it was a very young and sweet girl her name was cindy. Really chio to the maxed man, see already jitao rod go mari kita. So during the massage it was kind of SOP like start to tickle ur thigns ur ass after a 30mins massage. the rest was history already

Originally posted by Rachet View Post
    Spotted this spa when playing wechat discover nearby. Nth to do since at AMK area then decided to patronise, Once entered the shop counter girl ask me want try their korean massage not for $98 or swedish massage for $68. Decided to just went for the normal massage at $50 because i think its all the same. So when i go in the room i changed to their pants and waited for the massuer to come. To my surpise it was a very young and sweet girl her name was cindy. Really chio to the maxed man, see already jitao rod go mari kita. So during the massage it was kind of SOP like start to tickle ur thigns ur ass after a 30mins massage. the rest was history already
    wa bro pm location. wan try next time if happen nearby got FJ?

Comment

Pm location please. Chio ma the girls

Comment

Pm location got fj? now all like no fj sibei sian

Comment

Pm location and dmg

Comment

Pm location pls

Comment

Pmed replied

Comment

Originally posted by Rachet View Post
                Tried cindy yesterday really not bad man. Cindy look like she was in her young 20's abit baba face super chio see already you will definitely like. Autoroam her body during massage super song worth the value really. Thanks for the good recommendation

Comment

Working...
                X