No announcement yet.

Anyone got recommendation for Good JG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got recommendation for Good JG?

Cant seems to Find a authentic Good JG massage service in SG? Any one got intro?

Got Ling Ling jie From AMK Tried her service feel its not bad total dmg $100

Comment

Originally posted by XinXin View Post
      Got Ling Ling jie From AMK Tried her service feel its not bad total dmg $100
      Ling ling jie i feel personally not so good. Tried once and never return keep pressing the joints on my thign till super pain but after that i feel its not much use also. Make me cannot walk properly only lo.

Comment

Think should go JB try Those malay massage they are very good and spot on their massage sommore they give u a gentle touch and happy ending after that

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
          Think should go JB try Those malay massage they are very good and spot on their massage sommore they give u a gentle touch and happy ending after that

Ya can go the golden point massage at jb those Malay got skill when pressing ur balls. Really good some even offer prostate milking

Comment

If Wan really good one must go Thai try exotic massage at suhumvit soi 22 that stretch go for prostate massage they will dig their finger in ur ass and start milking. Damn SOng !! Singapore one I think no use one.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiongsterisMyStyle View Post
              If Wan really good one must go Thai try exotic massage at suhumvit soi 22 that stretch go for prostate massage they will dig their finger in ur ass and start milking. Damn SOng !! Singapore one I think no use one.
              I really need a good Juagen also. Happen to go before Jb one near to bangkok spa have one malay shop with the Footprint logo. There the masseur really experience can make you feel like ejaculating then after that they press a spot then ur feel stop. Really good JG

Comment

Not pain meh prostate milking?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiongsterisMyStyle View Post
                  would love to try any shop recommendation or girl recommendation?

Comment

Originally posted by JiePing View Post

would love to try any shop recommendation or girl recommendation?
                    Go to suhumvit soi 22 there the alley got one shop name exotic massage. Look for girl olive service good around that alley has many shops also. Tried most of the shops but did not know the girls name. Exotic massage is the most expensive along that alley

Comment

Nowadays got many MP offer JG service ma around the whole SG. PCC has been bought to convenience like 7-11 just walk down few stretch of your block you can get a release

Comment

Originally posted by JunkyToddler View Post
                        Nowadays got many MP offer JG service ma around the whole SG. PCC has been bought to convenience like 7-11 just walk down few stretch of your block you can get a release
                        Really meh so all those spa the girls wear the shirt and long pants got offer pcc service?

Comment

Working...
                        X