No announcement yet.

Jb ktv

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently got some raids there wonder is it safe to go nowadays but from what i know they dont catch Sgp ppl just give some kopi money but then now i heard from some of my malaysians friends the mata now also like quite strict some dont take money le

Comment

Originally posted by JusApasserby View Post
      Any frequent JB ktv goers, Will love to make more friends and can Co-Share room also tgt next time.
      pm me ur wechat details i got a group of malaysian people also who like to Co-share room can pull u into GC

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
        Recently got some raids there wonder is it safe to go nowadays but from what i know they dont catch Sgp ppl just give some kopi money but then now i heard from some of my malaysians friends the mata now also like quite strict some dont take money le
        They dont eat money then depends on their pathetic salary to survive meh?? They every 6 months go raid thai disco in order to release the girls the manager or club boss must pay the police $3000 rm per pax. Most thai disco got at least 50-60 pax of girls thats how much ringgit and money involve go do your maths yourself.

Comment

Working...
        X