Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scott Garden at KL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Scott Garden at KL

    If happen to go to KL for holiday or drinking can try DNA at scott garden or club venus theres plenty of clubs there. Just like SG parklane mall but of course bigger than SG

  • #2
    Originally posted by SlaveMenow View Post
    If happen to go to KL for holiday or drinking can try DNA at scott garden or club venus theres plenty of clubs there. Just like SG parklane mall but of course bigger than SG
    How's the quality of girls like? More than JB ? and chio not

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by UthinkUwho View Post

      How's the quality of girls like? More than JB ? and chio not
      KL quantitiy definitely more than JB one and better looking. Their club new set up also got alot cai le. Used to go to one club at KL call blackhole just open also but few months back

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ChiongsterisMyStyle View Post

        KL quantitiy definitely more than JB one and better looking. Their club new set up also got alot cai le. Used to go to one club at KL call blackhole just open also but few months back
        Waa bro really chiongster #respect #respect man

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sexfanatic View Post

          Waa bro really chiongster #respect #respect man
          Hahaha can you dont stalk me please. OMG

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ChiongsterisMyStyle View Post

            Hahaha can you dont stalk me please. OMG
            u my idol bro after meeting up with u, I seen how u tackle those girls really wan to learn more from u. When organise new meet up?

            Comment


            • #7
              Been to club venus before. Heard last time there got one singer pass away due to over drinking got sudden heart attack.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sexfanatic View Post

                u my idol bro after meeting up with u, I seen how u tackle those girls really wan to learn more from u. When organise new meet up?
                Yah bro been on one outing with bro chiongster. Really Geng Mak the way he got those girls spinning for head over heels for him. #respect

                Comment

                Working...
                X