Scott Garden at KL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Garden at KL

If happen to go to KL for holiday or drinking can try DNA at scott garden or club venus theres plenty of clubs there. Just like SG parklane mall but of course bigger than SG

Originally posted by SlaveMenow View Post
    If happen to go to KL for holiday or drinking can try DNA at scott garden or club venus theres plenty of clubs there. Just like SG parklane mall but of course bigger than SG
    How's the quality of girls like? More than JB ? and chio not

Comment

Originally posted by UthinkUwho View Post

How's the quality of girls like? More than JB ? and chio not
      KL quantitiy definitely more than JB one and better looking. Their club new set up also got alot cai le. Used to go to one club at KL call blackhole just open also but few months back

Comment

Originally posted by ChiongsterisMyStyle View Post

KL quantitiy definitely more than JB one and better looking. Their club new set up also got alot cai le. Used to go to one club at KL call blackhole just open also but few months back
        Waa bro really chiongster #respect #respect man

Comment

Originally posted by Sexfanatic View Post

Waa bro really chiongster #respect #respect man
          Hahaha can you dont stalk me please. OMG

Comment

Originally posted by ChiongsterisMyStyle View Post

Hahaha can you dont stalk me please. OMG
            u my idol bro after meeting up with u, I seen how u tackle those girls really wan to learn more from u. When organise new meet up?

Comment

Been to club venus before. Heard last time there got one singer pass away due to over drinking got sudden heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexfanatic View Post

u my idol bro after meeting up with u, I seen how u tackle those girls really wan to learn more from u. When organise new meet up?
                Yah bro been on one outing with bro chiongster. Really Geng Mak the way he got those girls spinning for head over heels for him. #respect

Comment

Working...
                X