Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

France crowned 2018 World Cup Champions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France crowned 2018 World Cup Champions!

As expected, France are the champions! 20 years ago, when they met Brazil in the finals, they thrashed Brazil 3-0. Congrats to Modric who was awarded the Golden Ball award.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	i (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	797

They did it again. I called it before the world cup even started and i chose france to win this whole thing. During the cup, i kind of supported belgium and croatia but neither wasn't able to get the job done. And France was victorious.
    need assignment help

Comment

So boring thought croatia will win the finals. Always the usual good country

Comment

hahaha Buey gan Giroud

Name:	image_207.jpg
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	803

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
          hahaha Buey gan Giroud

Name:	image_207.jpg
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	803
          As long as he make me win money in WC i dont care he goal or not hahah

Comment

He useful as a sub. Definitely not first team material.

Comment

I am not familiar with the 2018 World Cup Champions because I haven't even watched the Championship. However, they did a great job and the country the winners come from should be proud of them. I guess their skills of leadership and advocacy helped them to get a victory. By the way, check an article at https://exclusive-paper.com/essays/i...h-advocacy.php how to develop such qualities.

Comment

Unfortunately, I'm not interested in 2018 World Cup Champions, but many of my friends say that's cool! By the way, I live in a family of teachers and hobby and my work is writing. Firstly, I write useful articles for pleasure, also I work a freelance writer on the website where we invent creative titles for essays. We know how difficult it is to come up with a title for an academic paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallucination View Post

As long as he make me win money in WC i dont care he goal or not hahah
                  I am not familiar with the 2018 World Cup Champions because I haven't even iddaa siteleri watched the Championship.

Comment

Working...
                  X