Thai Disco outing anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai Disco outing anyone?

Hi guys new in this forum happen to saw it at google. Any thai disco party goers here? got group event outing and please share interesting place to go now.

Originally posted by PongPong3 View Post
    Hi guys new in this forum happen to saw it at google. Any thai disco party goers here? got group event outing and please share interesting place to go now.
    Currently now got no any interesting place to go to be honest. Beers and drinks are so expensive compare in 3-4 years back girls are not as fun as before. Quit this scene already.

Comment

Last night went Club illusion quite fun full of girls but flower power quite strong and always full house.

Comment

Sry to ask >< is there any form of touching of girls in those places. Cause my husband tends to go those places late night now giving excuses of watching football with friends.

Comment

Originally posted by PongPong3 View Post
          Jio me if have la. Can share some cost heee.

Comment

I think if wan party go across the border to JB will be better. There the girls quality are good also if no kangtao there stil got late night supper and massages

Comment

Well i think if group outing everyone must take out wallet and pays when bills come if not pls get off. Happen to join a group outing from sbf. We went to a ktv at jalan besar back in 2014 when the bill comes this guy appear steady say need go atm and be right back. Talk super friendly at first after that bill come run like in the olympics fking dulan end up me and some bro must even pay for his girls tips and drinks. The best thing is he ask the girl pcc for him no pay also. We are like his father paying for free lunch.

Comment

Can someone organise a group outing cause my friends are either married or quited this scene already. Need some Kaki willing to share cost here. No Ali BABA

Comment

Originally posted by Sexfanatic View Post
                  Well i think if group outing everyone must take out wallet and pays when bills come if not pls get off. Happen to join a group outing from sbf. We went to a ktv at jalan besar back in 2014 when the bill comes this guy appear steady say need go atm and be right back. Talk super friendly at first after that bill come run like in the olympics fking dulan end up me and some bro must even pay for his girls tips and drinks. The best thing is he ask the girl pcc for him no pay also. We are like his father paying for free lunch.
                  This kind of ppl bo standard. Avoid at all cost

Comment

Someone please initiate a Outing would like to meet more friends.

Comment

Originally posted by BanBanZai View Post
                      Someone please initiate a Outing would like to meet more friends.
                      who dare to initiate, Later meet untill those freeloaders or ask them pay one face black black. Must have one baller come out and say hey i pay the bill u guys just come out.

Comment

Count me in if have one.

Comment

Nowadays still got nice place to chiong meh?

Comment

Working...
                          X