Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planning to drive up to KL next week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Planning to drive up to KL next week

    Planning to drive up to KL next week Any bros currently at KL or got any siam Tiu to intro?? Quite fresh in KL area hope got some recommendations.

  • #2
    Can go to paramount club at KL but last year kena raided dont know now still fun as before not. Prepare alot bullets also haha

    Comment


    • #3
      If u prefer small club as paramount, W, Sugar bee all this is big club. Can try googling for CU29, Club Level, Secret Garden.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Shengun View Post
        If u prefer small club as paramount, W, Sugar bee all this is big club. Can try googling for CU29, Club Level, Secret Garden.
        Thanks for the recommendation bro. Appreciate it

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Okhuk View Post
          Can go to paramount club at KL but last year kena raided dont know now still fun as before not. Prepare alot bullets also haha
          Prepare alot bullet is the real gun ah?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by UnitedEqualsStrong View Post

            Prepare alot bullet is the real gun ah?
            I think he referring to money as paramount really alot ballers

            Comment


            • #7
              Can try club blackhole also not bad got ktv below. Like JB grand paragon concept quite grand

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by UnitedEqualsStrong View Post
                Planning to drive up to KL next week Any bros currently at KL or got any siam Tiu to intro?? Quite fresh in KL area hope got some recommendations.
                Which day are u going bro? will be going there with family maybe can sneak out at night.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ChiongsterisMyStyle View Post

                  I think he referring to money as paramount really alot ballers
                  Oh hahah i thought go there will kena eat bullet

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by yongsoon View Post

                    Which day are u going bro? will be going there with family maybe can sneak out at night.
                    Will be driving there on Wednesday should be around the afternoon

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      So how's the KL trip ? got KT?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X